Terms & Conditions
- Payments can be made in any of the following ways: cash, business checks , wire transfers or direct deposit. We take payments in person, or by mail.
Minimum delivery order is $90.00 to Brooklyn and Queens, $200.00 to Manhattan and Bronx, this does not include delivery/pickup fees. A delivery charge will apply to all orders depending on location, day and time.
- Minimum Self Pick up order is $50.00. In-store pick up of rental items is available Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm . A valid state I.D. (with picture and current address) must be presented upon pick up of rental items. ABPR will not release rental items to any individual who does not have a valid I.D. Must be 18 or older for in-store pick up. Only payments in cash are accepted for self pick ups.
- Minimum quantity on china and flatware rental is 10 items.
- Set up and break down service is available at a reasonable additional cost if arranged in advance. If no arrangements are made and this service is desired on delivery, our drivers must call for authorization and pricing. Call one of our specialists for the latest set up and breakdown charges.
- We assess rental rates in 24-hour increments. You may request an extension of your rental period by contacting us in writing and obtaining our written approval beforehand. You agree to pay supplemental overtime rates while you retain possession of the equipment
- If you need to cancel a confirmed order, you agree to pay cancellation fees amounting to:
- 50 percent of the contract price when you cancel earlier than two days before your scheduled delivery time, or
- 100 percent of the contract price when you cancel within two days of your scheduled delivery time.
You agree that once we’ve dispatched rentals from the ABPR warehouse, refunds won’t be granted under any circumstances. You also agree that you’ll pay for all of the services and equipment that we provide, including any damages, losses or modifications that you or your agents make.
- Rental items are charged for time out, not for use. Every item that leaves our building is treated the same way upon return, used or not. This ensures that every item you receive is clean, sanitized, and food safe. No refunds are given for items that were not used during your event.
- Delivery: All Borough Party Rentals, LLC . shall deliver the Rental Equipment to «address» specified by Customer as listed on the invoice page of this Agreement. Customer grants to All Borough Party Rentals LLC . true right to enter the property at «address» for delivery, and for subsequent pick up of the Rental Equipment and any associated equipment or packing materials at the approximately specified times. Deliveries are to the front, side or garage door at ground levels. We do not setup or take down rentals (other than the tents and stage platforms). If you cannot be home for the delivery it can be placed in a garage or porch but then payment must be made in advance. If our drivers are requested to carry rentals a long distance, down or up steep hill, stairs or our trucks cannot access the location, you will be charged for the additional time. You’ll be charged extra penalties if you need us to retrieve any equipment outside of the original contract terms.
- All items are to be repacked in the containers provided at delivery time and stacked in an area visible to the driver. The tables and chairs are to be fold down and stacked.
Ensure that linens are returned without stains, burns, candle wax or other marks. Pack all other equipment, including attachments and parts, in the same crates and positions that they were in when you received them.
- Prices quoted do NOT include Sales Tax, which is payable on all transactions at current rates.
- Clients are fully responsible for equipment from the time of delivery until the time of pick-up. Clients are also responsible for verifying equipment counts on delivery and pick-up, Equipment must be secure from theft and protected from weather. Charges will be assessed for all missing, lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- Customers are responsible for safe keeping of all equipment, including boxes and cartons at time of delivery until it is returned or collected by us. Packing boxes will be charged at replacement cost.
- Damages, shortages and breakages are chargeable at current new prices. Late returns will be charged at a daily hire rate up to seven days, after which they will be charged at current new prices and no credit. If you are not able to return your rentals on time, please inform All Borough Party Rentals so that we are able to make a note on your account.
Please call our sales consultants for specific information regarding our rental and delivery policies.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE *